Talent Acquisition Consultant
Posted Date: 10/03/2022
Job ID: 9M893890310
If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant, David Aplin Group has the right opportunity for you! Our Oakville, Ontario-based client is a well-established entity in the health care sector. The Talent Acquisition Consultant must be driven and motivated to be involved in the full life recruiting cycle with the capability to work in a fast-paced environment and bring strong client management skills.
- Works with the local HRBP’s and hiring managers to identify talent requirements, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills required to fill new and replacement roles
- Acts as the single point of contact for candidates of assigned searches throughout the recruiting process
- Provides a thorough prescreening of candidates against requirements of the search and makes recommendations to hiring managers. This includes providing Hiring Managers with market data on the role
- Conducts telephone and/or personal interviews to assess candidates on required qualifications, succession planning, and cultural fit
- Schedules interviews with potential and qualified candidates for specific job openings
- Accountable for full life cycle recruiting process up to generation and presentation of formal employment agreements and related documents i.e., Bonus Plans, etc.
- Manages vendors with external partners and works with Manager, Talent Acquisition to negotiate best search rates and evaluate service levels
- Implements proactive recruiting strategies for core, repeat, or volume roles
- Updates and documents in the online applicant tracking system for future recruitment requirements
- Works with external background check provider to facilitate standard checks on successful final candidates and reviews results and forwards with recommendations to hiring managers
- May work on process improvements for Talent Acquisition based on feedback from the business
- Collaborates with the HRBP’s and the business to understand the business requirements, business development opportunities, and business objectives in fiscal year
- Involvement in Talent Acquisition projects
- Weekly activity update on searches and reporting against agreed-upon recruiting metrics i.e., time to fill, quality of hire, cost per hire, etc.
- Implements workforce planning of business areas assigned
- Degree/Diploma in business administration, sales, marketing, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree Program
- Excellent consultative skills in recruiting support
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sourcing and networking skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes, strategies, and programs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry experience an asset
- Bilingual in English and French desired
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com