Our client, Canada’s leading supplier of essential oils is looking to hire a Senior HR Generalist.
About the Role!
As a member of the Plant Leadership Team drive the business-specific People Strategy and end to end HR activities for the Manufacturing site reporting directly to the General Manager.
This role drives the people elements in support of the business agenda while supporting the leadership team and employees on engagement, talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management disability management, and employee relations.
- Develop and drive the people activities and processes at the plant
- Develop a market competitive total rewards package, training and onboarding plan, policy manual and recruiting plan, and processes
- Act as a coach and mentor to Supervisors to develop, enhance and improve their personal leadership style and management effectiveness
- Provide employee relations expertise and advice to the Leadership Team and Supervisors in the day-to-day operations of the plant
- Create, implement and support effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through a period of change
- Partner with, consult with and influence the Plant Leadership Team on HR needs to enable the delivery of business targets; create opportunities for leadership development, and ensure all employees remain fully engaged
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of manufacturing experience in operational HR matters
- Strong analytical skills to diagnose organizational issues and provide solutions
- Planning, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to work under stress and manage time and resources effectively – leading multiple priorities
- In-depth knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and database management systems
- Strong interpersonal skills – develop solid relationships to gain support and achieve results
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today or send your resume in confidence directly to Aleksandra Popadyniec, Recruiter. We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com