Service Desk Analyst
Posted Date: 17/03/2022
Job ID: HS717596317
Join a top employer and advance your career! Our client, a leader in the mining industry, has partnered with David Aplin Group to hire a Service Desk Analyst to provide Tier 1 phone support for desktop and software in a structured service desk environment. This is a remote, 6-month contract with the potential to extend. The opportunity is based in Vancouver.
- Incident/service request management and daily operations
- Support-business liaison
- Act as a single point of contact for external service providers and clients on a day-to-day basis for reporting incidents and service requests
- 1+ years experience providing Tier 1 phone support
- Ability to work shifts with the earliest shift starting at 5:00 am PST and latest shift at 10:30 am PST
- Experience working in a large, structured enterprise environment with high ticket volumes and a good understanding of the escalation process
- Thorough understanding of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Service Now
- Knowledge of PC hardware technology and remote diagnostics tools
- Familiarity with remote tools such as SCCM, TeamViewer, Teams, and Remote Desktop
- Good knowledge of IT industry software such as Active Directory, MS Office Suite, Azure AD, etc.
- Must understand customer satisfaction measurement and quality assurance requirements in delivering IT services
- Strong ability to read, create and interpret technical documents
Job ID: HS717596317
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com