Join a top employer and advance your career. David Aplin Group has partnered with a GTA-based company to hire a Senior Project Manager, Contract Administration on a full-time permanent basis.
The Senior Project Manager will work closely with our clients and staff, being responsible for providing day-to-day leadership, direction, and management of CA/inspection projects. The Sr PM will also be a member of the CA group leadership team and will work on growth and development opportunities within the division.
The Sr PM will successfully lead and manage a team of CA professionals in achieving successful projects for our clients.
The current leadership in the CA Division are experts in acquiring and completing MTO work and have had initial success getting into other markets. This role focuses on building on and delivering work with Municipal clients
- Acting as a project manager for Municipal contract administration and inspection projects
- Ensuring that corporate and client QA/QC practices are completed on all projects
- Coordinating with clients, approval agencies, utility companies, contractors, etc.
- Providing mentorship, guidance, support, and oversight to CA and inspection staff
- Providing guidance and oversight in the preparation of proposals, developing work plans, schedules, budgets, fees, and negotiations; monitor progress on projects to ensure timeline and targets on being met
- Developing and maintaining relationships with industry professionals, consultants, and other business leaders; and
- Actively leading and supporting a positive, respectful, and results-oriented work environment and ensuring consistency with core values
- University degree or College diploma in Civil Engineering
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer in Ontario (P. Eng.); or OACETT designation as a rcca
- 10+ years of progressive related experience in construction management/contract administration
- Demonstrated experience as a Contract Administrator or Project Manager on large municipal engineering projects, with at least one (1) having had a value of at least $25,000,000
- Has developed an excellent reputation working with local municipalities in the GTA
- Experienced with project management and working within a consulting engineering environment
- Thorough knowledge in civil infrastructure construction; including policies, regulations, guidelines, and operational procedures
- Demonstrated ability for, and interest in, business development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and ability to think creatively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle with valid registration and insurance
Job ID: 9S57386977
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com