Angela Degelman, Director of Permanent Recruitment & Managing Consultant, is collaborating with a mid-sized public accounting firm in beautiful Saskatoon, to assist them in sourcing talented and driven candidates for a Senior Manager and Manager level position who will play an integral role in the future success of the firm. As a manager, you will play an important leadership role, responsible for delivering outstanding client services to their broad client group and for developing and leading their accomplished team.
Reporting to the Senior Managers and Partners, the Senior Manager/ Manager will establish close working relationships with clients, teammates, and partners to continuously deliver high-quality service. A successful manager will have strong technical accounting skills and be knowledgeable in tax matters in order to maximize planning for their clients as well as always adhere to the quality assurance guidelines established by the firm.
Unlike other, larger firms, our client focuses on the health and wellness of their employees, a balanced lifestyle, and flexible work arrangements. If you are an Accountant with an entrepreneurial spirit, have a creative approach, and want to enjoy coming to work every day, please reach out.
Values, Competencies, Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree/certificate or equivalent experience in business or management.
- A minimum of 2 years with a professional accounting designation (CPA etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Fulfillment of all Chartered Professional Accountant competencies
- A minimum of three years of assurance and/or accounting experience
- Demonstrates superior ethical behavior and professionalism
- Self-motivated and conscientious; effective & deadline focused
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, technical, planning, and organizational skills
- Development of staff through leadership and coaching
- Ability to delegate
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and adherence to deadlines
- Highly focused on client service
- Able to manage multiple complex projects
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and the pressure of deadlines
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Willingness to learn
- Well-developed leadership and delegating skills
- Ability to exercise relevant professional judgement
Job ID: 9A403371119
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com