David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Senior Administrative Assistant based in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Our client, a top Manitoban employer, is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant. Supporting a busy corporate department, the successful candidate will become a key member of the administration team.
- Providing full administrative support to the department including senior management
- Prioritizing incoming communications via phone and email
- Writing/drafting correspondence and monitoring/responding to email/voice mail
- Liaising with internal/external contacts, following up and ensuring delegated projects and requests are completed on schedule
- Organizing and managing all meeting arrangements, calendar, travel plans and expenses
- Creating and preparing of presentation materials and tracking spreadsheets
- Developing and managing all record keeping systems, filing systems, and org charts
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience in a mid-to-large size corporate environment
- Completion of a relevant office or business administration post-secondary program is a strong asset
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key requirements
- Well-developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to take the initiative to respond intuitively in an appropriate and timely manner
- Confidentiality is a key component of this position
Please note that this is a full-time permanent, in-office opportunity. Core office hours are 8am-4pm, however flexible start and end times may be considered. Appropriate public health protocols are in place to ensure a safe work environment. Our client offers a competitive salary ($50-55K),100% employer paid benefits and pension plan. Apply today!
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Stacey Danley, Partner, Office Professionals. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.