Join a top employer and advance your career. David Aplin Group looking to hire a permanent Recruitment Consultant for our team! Do you have a passion for sales/business development, and a curiosity about the recruitment industry?
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building client relationships, understanding the client's hiring needs, networking and marketing the Aplin brand, as well as team collaboration and some recruitment. You will also spend a small percentage of your time working in partnership with recruiters and recruiting assistants to source, interview, and present top-quality candidates to your clients.
This role will be done remotely, with the opportunity to work hybrid in the future.
- Client relationship-building techniques include cold calling and developing relationships with existing/past clients, holding client discovery conversations and meetings to market Aplin’s services
- Utilizing IT systems and software to ensure robust call notes are entered in a timely fashion, and follow up messages are sent
- Using company tools and content, and collaborating with applicable team members to submit proposals, send agreements, register with VMS systems, and negotiate business terms and conditions
- Gathering, sharing, and documenting market intelligence with cross-functional teams
- Serving as a brand ambassador through social media activities, networking events & industry association meetings
- University degree preferred
- Proven success in B2B sales (min 3 years preferred) of an outbound nature
- Strong target list management and prospecting skills
- Experience with a high volume of cold calling and has metrics to support previous high volumes of KPIs
- Planning and organization to establish a process for activities that lead to the implementation of systems, procedures, or outcomes
- Results-focused by having the ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results
- Demonstrated success in executing a plan to achieve desired goals and outcomes The overall ability to set, pursue, and attain achievable goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances
- Functions with a high degree of flexibility to readily modify, respond to and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
Skills and Competencies:
- Accountability to self, team, and client
- High sense of urgency
- High emotional intelligence
- Persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work remotely and independently with little supervision
Job ID: MT119327127
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com