Real Estate Conveyancing
Posted Date: 14/03/2022
Job ID: 9S3320581117
Our client, a south side firm, is looking to hire a Residential Conveyancer to join their team. Corporate Commercial experience is also an asset!
Come join a professional and progressive environment built on a strong culture and spirit of teamwork. This is an ultra-modern new space with printers and scanners at each station. There is no overtime and enough help to ensure the work is divided appropriately. There are opportunities for growth (would you like to take a CORES course?) as well as parking and a Health Care Spending Account.
- Prepare residential real estate files from opening to closing
- Process purchase transactions, prepare mortgages, refinancing, and supplemental documents, report to mortgagee and purchaser in a timely manner
- Prepare sales transactions, trust letters, deposit funds to meet the closing date
- Prepare interim/final reports, client accounts, and correspondence
- Prepare a statement of adjustments for the closing transaction
- Maintain client files and diarize critical deadlines
- Utilize conveyancing software to process correspondence related to real estate files
- Liaise with realtors, financial institutions, clients, and other law firms regarding all aspects of real estate transactions
- Build and maintain good relations with clients, bankers, realtors, and other parties integral to the completion of the transactions
- Schedule client appointments
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in accredited Paralegal or Legal Assistant program and/or successful career history in the role of a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
- Minimum 2 years of experience fulfilling a Residential Conveyancing role
- Performing all aspects of real estate files from open to close (minimum of 20 files per month, the more the better)
- Experience in corporate commercial transactions would be an asset
- Strong team player and possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Job ID: 9S3320581117
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com