Posted Date: 03/03/2022
Job ID: TB362680033
Accounting & Finance
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit an Project Accountant in Winnipeg, MB for an immediate opportunity. Reporting to the Controller, you will provide support to the Project Manager and Finance department ensuring projects are completed and reconciled.
- Responsible for the timeliness, accuracy and integrity of all projects accounting information, working with Project Managers to prepare progress invoices and other accounting functions.
- Preparation, analysis and monitoring of job cash flows. Monitor the timeliness of progress billings and AR collections with appropriate follow up.
- Process payments for subcontractor and suppliers. Ensure all required paperwork such as contracts, insurance, bonds, etc. are received and up to date in order to process payment.
- Accounts payable, receivable and payroll responsibilities.
- Provision of timely, accurate construction contract accounting and reporting.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated experience as an Accountant, as well as post-secondary education in accounting.
- Highly experienced with project accounting, job costing, financial statements., invoicing and payroll.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with a large volume of work.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines while ensuring high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in the construction industry would be an asset however not required.
Salary range will vary depending on experience from $65,000 to $70,000 per year.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Tammy Boyko (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carlan Wilbon (email@example.com). Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.