Programmer (C# .NET)
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Posted Date: 02/02/2022
Job ID: 9S47259122
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, a medical device company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario to recruit a Programmer (C# .NET).
- Work with business teams, software engineers, product managers, and technical teams to develop product specifications
- Develop reliable, maintainable, scalable, and secure internal and customer-facing .NET Applications
- Participate in code reviews, bug fixing, testing, documenting, and implementing software systems
- Work effectively with the QA team to support and debug new and existing applications
- Deliver high-quality products while meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in C# .Net Framework Desktop application (WinForms) development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related area
- In-depth understanding of multithreaded programming
- Experience with version control tools, preferably git
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), computer science foundations, and design patterns
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies and approaches
- Experience working with Waterfall and Agile frameworks
- Experience with development at every stage of the product life cycle
- Strong best practice and experience with source control, automated builds, and build deployment
- Experience interacting with Azure Platform from .Net SDK (e.g., blob storage)
- Experience with Image Manipulation/Processing with built-in Windows functionality or third-party libraries
- Comfortable with User Interface design/implementation using .Net WinForms or third-party (e.g., Telerik)
- Familiarity with network socket programming for TCP/UDP communication.
- Graduate degree (MSc. or Ph.D.)
- Development experience in highly regulated fields preferably in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or related industry
- Experience in/working knowledge of ISO standards such as 13485/62304
- Experience in/working knowledge of DICOM/HL7 standards
- Familiarity with Windows OS administration
- Experience with Image Analysis
- Microsoft Certifications
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Sushant Shah, Consultant. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.