Office Services Coordinator
Contract to Perm
Posted Date: 01/03/2022
Job ID: TB27118361222
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for Office Services Coordinator based in Winnipeg, MB.
Do you have 2 plus years of office administration experience including Reception? If so, we are looking for a professional and approachable Office Services Coordinator / Administrative Assistant. This position is within a very large and busy corporate downtown Winnipeg organization. This is an immediate temporary to hire opportunity with room to grow within the organization.
- Reception and managing the corporate switchboard.
- Preparing documents, spreadsheets and databases.
- Filing, scanning and data entry.
- Typing letters and reports.
- Preparing meeting rooms.
- Organizing materials for meetings.
- Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations on an as needed basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Two plus years of experience as with Reception and Administration in a large corporate office setting.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word skills with the ability to create correspondence.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills with the ability to create spreadsheets and record and track data.
- A quick learner with exceptional multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Friendly and professional demeanor with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Tammy Boyko ([email protected]) or Carlan Wilbon ([email protected]). Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.