Litigation Legal Assistant
Posted Date: 20/01/2022
Job ID: 9M996977120
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Litigation Legal Assistant/Resource Assistant based in Calgary, Alberta.
- Draft letters and pleadings and other documents
- Set court documents and prepare required documentation
- Maintain filing, sort mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Handle dicta typing and copy typing
- Some paralegal duties from entering billable time, organizing large documents, drafting pleadings and legal research
The Ideal Candidate:
- Legal Assistant Diploma or Paralegal Certificate
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Three to five years of litigation experience
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Maria Pozas, Principal , Legal Professionals. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.