Junior Software Developers
Posted Date: 16/03/2022
Job ID: RC729320319
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit Junior Software Developers. New graduates or soon-to-graduate students are encouraged to apply!
Our client is looking for Junior Software Developers to join their growing team. This position is responsible for the development, evaluation, implementation and maintenance of new software solutions, including maintenance and development of existing applications. Applications involve data collection, data storage, machine learning and data visualization.
- Designing, coding, and debugging software applications using front-end frameworks and enterprise applications - front-end, back-end and full-stack development
- Performing software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software reviews, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Providing assistance with installations, system configuration, and third-party system integrations
- Providing team members and clients with support and guidance
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a similar field
- Solid understanding of web design and development principles
- Good planning, analytical and decision-making skills
- A portfolio of web design, applications, and projects you have worked on including projects published on GitHub
- Critical-thinking skills
- In-depth knowledge of software prototyping and UX design tools
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Team spirit and a sense of humour are always great
- Goal-orientated and deadline-driven
All employees are currently working from home. Any equipment or materials required for work will be provided by the company via shipment to the employee's home. Company policy will continue to evolve through the COVID-19 pandemic and implement alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe.
Job ID: RC729320319
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com