Human Resources Assistant
Posted Date: 14/03/2022
Job ID: CB19685129
Are you looking for the next step in your HR career?
Join a top employer and advance your career. Our client, a leader in their field, has partnered with David Aplin Group to hire a French Bilingual Human Resources Assistant in Valleyfield, Quebec. This role has hybrid capabilities and is a contract position with the potential for extension.
Benefits & Perks:
- Hybrid work model
- Work with a supportive and collaborative HR team
- Work for a large and reputable corporation
- Potential for a contract extension
- Assist with operational activities in the HR cycle, from recruitment to retirement
- Participate in the pay equity exercise for unionized employees
- Prepare and verify payroll for hourly employees
- Participate in the integration of new employees
- Maintain employee records
- Prepare and update various reports
- Responding to employee requests, inquiries, and concerns in a timely and solution-oriented manner
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Perform other HR projects and related duties
- DEC or bachelor’s degree in administration/human resources management/industrial relations or a related field
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar position (unionized environment, an asset)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple files while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent command of MS Office (Excel advanced level)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- French-English bilingualism, spoken and written
- The sense of discretion and confidentiality
- The sense of autonomy, initiative, and proactivity
- Oriented towards customer service, teamwork, and continuous improvement
Job ID: CB19685129
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com