Posted Date: 07/03/2022
Job ID: CK884392237
Benefits & Perks
- A Not For Profit organization that cares about and supports the Regina community
- A supportive corporate culture that is in expansion mode under new leadership
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will take your skills as a builder and help guide the processes for:
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Leadership Development
- Workforce Planning and Succession Planning.
- Within this mission-driven and fast-paced environment, your achievements and the impact of your work will be visible every day to the employees, leadership team, stakeholders, and the community.
- Minimum 3+ years of Senior HR experience with 3+ years managing in a unionized workplace in a manager capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR Management, or a combination of relevant education, training, and experience.
- CPHR designation preferred.
- Strong business acumen to align both business objectives and HR strategies with corporate goals
- Skilled in examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing HR initiatives
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com