Field Service Representative/PLC Programmer
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Posted Date: 09/02/2022
Job ID: 9S57378829
Engineering & Technical
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, an industry leader in Electrical Speed Controls, VFDs, PLC, and HMIs to recruit an experienced PLC Programmer, VFD Field Service Rep on a permanent basis based in Richmond, British Columbia.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be primarily responsible for:
- Developing PLC/HMI programs according to customer’s functional description or requirements
- Troubleshooting PLCs and HMIs applications
- Commissioning company's products on customers sites
- Evaluating, repairing, and testing PLC, HMI VFDs, Soft Starts, and Servo Drives
- Designing drawings
- Working on-call, flexible, and overtime shifts
- Traveling extensively within Canada and international
- Providing technical service and customer support during field visits, shop and phone support /e-mails during regular and after business hours
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Diagnosing faults or technical problems and providing technical solutions of installation, commissioning, repairing, and retrofitting/upgrading customer application
- Producing timely and detailed service reports
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organizing workload, and meeting deadlines
- Cooperating with the technical team and sharing information across the company
- Additional duties may be assigned within the Service Department
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Sushant Shah, Consultant, Engineering & Technical. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.