Posted Date: 02/03/2022
Job ID: MH2442371210
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client in the retail sector to recruit for an Enterprise Architect to join their formidable team. This role can be based out of several offices including Mississauga, Montreal, Calgary, or areas of Nova Scotia. Our client is an extremely well-established National company looking for the right candidate to work as part of the IT Business Partnership team and take on a leading role in the enterprise architecture of the organization.
- Develop and align IT strategy from an Enterprise Architecture perspective considering the organization's business goals.
- Identify technology gaps and identify opportunities and develop plans to move toward the future state of the company.
- Optimize information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Collaborate with existing team to develop roadmaps describing the evolution of all enterprise technology portfolios from current to future state.
- Define guidelines and policies that direct the development and implementation of technology within the organization.
- Lead efforts to improve business performance through IT solutions and capabilities.
- Research and prepare position papers for business opportunities involving new technologies.
- Oversee the implementation of Enterprise Architecture throughout the organization.
- Monitor regulatory guidelines, compliance-related guidance, and emerging industry standards to determine their impact on the organizations architecture.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 7+ years progressive work experience in Information Technology.
- 3+ years experience as an Enterprise Architect or Solution Architect.
- Proven experience effectively researching emerging technologies, standards, and products.
- Ability to understand and implement business strategies in both long and short-term perspectives.
- Experience applying architectural reasoning to an organization's business environment while understanding relevant business implications and scenarios.
- Utilizing abstract concepts in innovative ways creatively solve problems and refine processes.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and facilitate discussions, experience communicating complex ideas to diverse audiences will be an asset in this position.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Marcus Haccius, Team Lead, Aplin Information Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-DNP #IND-DNP