Join a top employer and advance your career. David Aplin Group partnered with our client, an international company working in the defence industry looking to add talented Cybersecurity Architects to their team.
An extremely well-established company offering fully remote opportunities and/or flexible hybrid work, our client is open to meeting individuals with a variety of experience levels including junior, intermediate, and senior. To be eligible for this opportunity candidates must be able to obtain NATO secret clearance.
Selected candidates for this role will work with multi-disciplinary teams to perform tasks related to requirement verification and validation, security testing activities, as well as issue analysis and resolution in unique and varied subsystems. The Cybersecurity Architect will develop solutions to assure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of the information systems of both national and international programs.
- Design and implement structures to thwart malware and hacker intrusions in very large and complex military systems
- Information segregation (separating classified and unclassified information)
- Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A)
- Control system access and methodology
- Utilize the latest intrusion monitoring techniques / continuous monitoring
- Tamper proofing and encryption
- Traceability to security standards and guidelines
- Facilitate system hardening, penetration testing, and ethical hacking
- Communicate with government officials and contractors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or accreditations in Cyber Security Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in cyber security, systems engineering, or a related field
- Experience with software or systems architecture (Virtualization, network topology, automated health monitoring, etc.)
- Effective communication skills collaborating with technical and non-technical members of the engineering and management teams
- A high degree of initiative and an aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
The following qualifications and experience are not required but are considered an asset:
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMware, VSphere, and Horizon)
- Professional experience working with Cloud and Storage technologies
- Experience with Data centre infrastructure management (DCIM) and data centre infrastructure hardware such as Nexus 5500/5000/3500
- Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenStack experience
- Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), Certified Information Security Manager, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Ethical Hacker
Job ID: MH882761728
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com #LI-DNP#IND-DNP