Posted Date: 07/02/2022
Job ID: 9S33253022
Is strategic communication and content creation a passion of yours? Do you also have a flair for digital marketing?
Our client, a leader in their industry, is looking to hire a creative Communications Officer to work with the Communication Manager to execute internal and external communications strategies and tactics. With the goal to increase brand awareness, you will write engaging and creative content for social media, the websites, and for internal stakeholders and members. There is an opportunity to advance in the company and they offer excellent benefits, parking, and competitive compensation. This is a hybrid work model.
In collaboration with the Communications Manager, you will manage the communications strategies in the following areas:
- Social Media Marketing
- Write creative pieces to develop and build social media channels and followers (FB, Twitter, Instagram, video, blogging)
- Monitor public participation, manage reputation
- Stakeholder Relations:
- Develops an annual stakeholder relations plan
- identify relevant networking opportunities for cultivating positive, productive stakeholder relationships.
- Prepare engaging communications
- Work with an event coordinator on events (not planning)
- Research, write, implement the development of presentations, speaking notes for use by those presenting to stakeholders
- Website Content Management:
- Manage the creation and implementation of a brand-new website with an agency
- Incorporate their creative abilities and writing to create an amazing website for members.
- Create new content, update existing content
- Develop online strategies SEO and keyword search
- Use google analytics to analyze digital ads and improve campaigns
- Video component
- Manage the internal Communications to members with monthly newsletters
- Work with Event Planner on national conferences and other events
- Ensuring projects are moving along and brand guidelines are met
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business, English, or Digital Media
- Strong communication skills (written, digital)
- Excellent writing skills, a portfolio of creative pieces ready for reviews
- working knowledge of a broad range of communications activities (media, websites, publications, marketing, events, etc.)
- Proven work experience in social media and multiple social media platforms. In-depth knowledge of search engine optimization, keyword research, and analytics
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Suzanne Gosse, Senior Consultant, Aplin Sales & Marketing. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.