Business Development Executive - Saskatoon
Posted Date: 24/03/2022
Job ID: 9S233173323
If you are a talented and experienced Sales Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit, David Aplin Group has the right opportunity for you! Our client, a global leader in their field, has partnered with David Aplin Group to grow their team in Saskatoon, Sask.
In this role, you will approach and liaise with business prospects in Alberta to attract new clients. Through consultative selling, you will influence everyone from the owner of a start-up to the CEO of a large, established corporate company. If you have the business and financial acumen and a desire to help clients manage their foreign exchange operations, we want to speak with you.
A combination of talented people, innovative technology, and a global footprint enables this company to transact over CA$12bn annually and continues to cement its position as an industry leader.
Perks & Benefits:
- Strong base salary with a commission for an excellent earning potential (OTE of $200K+)
- Excellent benefits
- Remote position (ability to work from home)
- Laptop, travel reimbursement
- Offer strategic insight and guidance to help clients more effectively manage their currency exposure.
- Prospect for opportunities in the Calgary and Edmonton business communities through cold calling and networking
- Conduct research to identify new markets and clients’ business needs.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients' business needs and effectively communicate full suite of services and solutions to them
- Collaborate with the team on sales strategies
- Maintain an understanding of the FX market and broader business/economic landscape through professional development to enhance your ability to meet and anticipate client requirements
- Proven experience in business to business and solutions sales
- Experience in a complex sales cycle or in FX or Financial Services
- Post-secondary education, preferably in economics, finance or business.
- Proven track record of revenue generation and contribution to the bottom line
- A self-starting, independent thinker looking for an opportunity to assume significant responsibility for business growth
- Exceptional ability to communicate and build relations, excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident in their sales abilities and an aptitude for negotiation
- Financially astute with knowledge of business needs/concerns, as well as the commercial impact of global news and events.
Job ID: 9S233173323
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com