Posted Date: 11/01/2022
Job ID: 9T556767111
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for an Administrative Assistant to support their professional organization and management team.
This is a temporary opportunity with a reputable and growing corporate organization, and is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Providing reception and administrative support for the organization
- Answering phones and greeting visitors
- Calendar management, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing expenses
- Preparing correspondence
- Organizing and managing meeting arrangements and Outlook communication
- Managing all record-keeping systems, maintaining filing systems, data entry, updating spreadsheets
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4 plus years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Ability to work independently, and / or in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key requirements
- Confidentiality is a key component of this position
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Tammy Boyko, Managing Consultant, or Carlan Wilbon, Senior Consultant. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.