Account Executive - Toronto, ON
Posted Date: 04/01/2022
Job ID: 9S54509277
An opening exists within our Toronto office for an Account Executive in our Aplin team division!
Recruiting plays a key role in business management in today's global marketplace. David Aplin Group does more than just match people with jobs; we are consultants to our clients and candidates. We are well positioned to make recommendations when it comes to adding top talent to ensure that clients remain competitive in the global economy. We are always looking for bright, passionate people who want to realize their potential.
This is a tremendous opportunity if you are considering where your career can take you! A career with Aplin is exhilarating, rewarding, challenging and most of all, tons of fun!
A David Aplin Group Account Executive manages the sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal. The overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Cold calling and booking client meetings to establish relationships, hold client discovery conversations and to market Aplin services
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Remaining in regular contact with clients to understand and meet their current and future needs
- Collaborating with applicable team members to submit proposals, send agreements and to negotiate business terms and conditions
- Serving as a brand ambassador through social media activities, networking events & industry association meetings
- Gathering, sharing, and documenting market intelligence with cross functional teams
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have a go-getter attitude and have the need to succeed
- You operate with a sense of urgency
- You enjoy building relationships
- You have a positive attitude
- You are a proven self-starter
- You are persistent, innovative, and flexible
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, Business Development, or similar sales role
- Minimum of 3 years in B2B sales of an outbound nature
- High volume of cold calling with metrics to support previous volumes and KPIs
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and of CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce) is a plus
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Strong target list management and prospecting skills
- Planning and organization to establish a process for activities that lead to the implementation of systems, procedures, or outcomes
- Results focused by having the ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Jill Kantor, Director, Learning & Development. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.